The GDPR: Encryption as a solution
Do you do business in the European Union? The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May 2018, and introduces significant new penalties for organisations that fail to protect their user’s data adequately. One proven solution for data protection is encryption.
Meet data security obligations by easily enforcing encryption policies while keeping productivity high.
Companies large and small benefit with low help-desk overhead and short deployment cycles.
No other product can match DESlock Encryption for flexibility and ease of use.
The client side requires minimal user interaction, improving compliance and the security of your company data from a single MSI package.
The server side makes it easy to manage users and workstations and extend the protection of your company beyond the perimeter of your network.
- Simple and powerful encryption for organisations of all sizes.
- Safely encrypt hard drives, removable media, files and email .
- FIPS 140-2 Validated 256 bit AES encryption for assured security .
- Hybrid-cloud based management server for full remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policy .
- Also supports Microsoft Windows 10 including UEFI and GPT.
Product Features Include:
- Full Disk Encryption keeps you entire HDD encrypted with pre-boot security, with full remote management. Only available with DESlock+ Pro.
- Removable Media Encryption enables you to protect removable media with full or file encryption. Only available with DESlock+ Standard and Pro.
- DESlock+ Go Portable Encryption is an on-device application which runs straight from a USB stick which, with the correct passwords, allows user to edit, read and write encrypted documents on any PC. Only available on DESlock+ Standard and Pro.
- File and Folder Encryption ensuring that your teams and workgroups can collaborate securely.
- Mail Encryption ensures that your email is read only by its intended recipient.
- Text and Clipboard Encryption ensures that sensitive information can’t be read from the clipboard.
- Virtual Disks and Compressed Archives ensure that information sent on CD/DVD’s or via an FTP server is secure.
- Encryption Key Management allows you to add or remove encryption keys with ease, without affecting the user.
- Centralised Management helps you manage every endpoint user and workstation from a single centralised hub.
- Enterprise Server Proxy can act as an intermediary ensuring that all connections from the client and server are outgoing.
- DESlock+ Mobile for iOS, offers Email, Text and attachment encryption and is fully compatible with central administration.